How To Get A Temporary Work Permit For Companies In UAE?
Do you need to work in UAE for 90 days or less? This service grants a temporary work permit to complete a temporary work or a certain project for not more than 90 days, renewable for a similar period on a one-off basis. There is no need of this permit to be shown to the work permit committee. The whole process can be done in five different stages given below.
<>Work Permit For Companies In UAE
Different Stages Of Service
1. Request For Obtaining Temporary work Permit Service
In this stage, an application form is submitted and the approval of the ministry for registering the establishment is obtained. Issuance for the work permits of temporary work permits are:
- The company must possess a record that does not bear any violations and should dwell by the law provisions and the binding decisions at the time of application form submission.
- The company should guarantee to submit a report in which it pledges to pay the salaries of its employees on time.
- The company’s record must not contain any group disputes over non-payment of salaries, no previous violations, non-provision of appropriate housing for employers.
- A 3 or 6 months expired labor card or work permit should not be possessed by the company’s record.
- The company must have a valid license.
- As per the procedures observed by the ministry the company’s signatories must have an electronic signature card.
- The company should be registered with the ministry of foreign affairs attestation approved map programme.
The company’s valid license is the only required document for attestation agencies.
2. Obtaining a Temporary Work Permit:
- According to the observed form, the company will submit an application form for recruiting an employee for a temporary work. Dh 3000 per work permit, the bank guarantee should be submitted with ministry’s authorization.
- Attestation of academic certificates as per ministry’s procedure.
- From the date of issuance of the approval of the permit, a 30 days working period is obtained from the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs.
- If not used within a maximum period of 3 months from the expiry date, then your temporary work permit will be canceled. In case of delay, the company undertakes a cancellation fee of Dh 500.
A copy recruit’s passport and a photo of the recruit is mandatory for attestation services.
3. Obtaining Temporary Work Card And Contract.
- An employee must apply for medical test as soon as he/she enters UAE. temporary work card and contact application form should be attached with the medical certificate.
- All attestation procedures should be finished within 30 days and the company should undertake whether the employer possesses temporary work card and contract within that period.
- In case of delay, the company must make a delay, charges of Dh 500 against every 10 days.
- A copy of the medical test and a copy of the temporary-work permit is mandatory for certificate attestation companies.
4. Renewal Of Temporary Work card
Temporary work cards don’t have any conditions and requirements, it only has attestation charges Dh 500 per application form.
5. Canceling And Deducting The Cost of A Temporary Work Permit
- Within 30 days from expiry date, the temporary work card must be canceled. Delay makes a fine of Dh 500 against every 10 days.
- The company will not be allowed to apply for any work permit until the expired card is either renewed or canceled, for the suspension of its employment file.
- If the work card has not been canceled or renewed more than 3 months from expiry date then the ministry will stop dealing with all the other company owned by the employer.